Gerband 587 seals all known roofing underlay membranes and facade membranes with closed and a little rough surfaces, outdoors. It adheres excellently onto wood, bricks and solid concrete surfaces.
- Special film,
- Filament protection against over-expansion,
- Very pliant, even in frosty conditions,
- Temperature-stable until +120°C,
- UV resistant.
- Polyacrylate adhesive,
- Extremely high initial and permanent adhesion,
- Good adhesive characteristics especially at low temperatures,
- Very high tack,
- Very good ageing resistance.
Gerband 587 Special features
- Permanent resistant against moisture,
- UV resistant about 12 months during direct solar radiation,
- Especially low-emission,
- Not suitable for bonding under mechanical stress. Prior to the application with plastics test are necessary due to the possibility of plasticizer migration and stress corrosion. For safety reasons it’s necessary to check the adhesion between the tape and the membrane before using.