Winflex-I interior (red = water-vapour-proof) is a series of tapes to seal between the INNER masonry reveals and windows/external doors quickly and safely. Vapour proof on the inside according to ENEV, DIN 4108-7.
The combination of Winflex interior Reveal Tape and Winflex-E exterior ensures a proper construction physical gradient of sd value of > 10 / 1 interior / exterior, eliminating infiltration of moisture from the outside of the joint.
Due to their special construction, Winflex-I interior and Winflex-E exterior tapes are flexible in crosswise direction. That allows them to optimally absorb movements within the building.
Due to this pointed flexibility, the permanent seal of window joints is ensured. The bonding between the Winflex-I and internal reveal can be sealed permanently and reliably with FORTAX 6400 or WinFIX.
Winflex-I interior sealing tapes offer the following advantages:
- Due to their flexibility in crosswise direction they compensate for any building movements.
- Provide a permanent seal.
- Can be plastered over and painted.
- Contain no solvents, either on the adhesive strip on the seal or in the sealants.
- Offer significant savings due to time advantages.
- Compatibility with acrylic glass and polycarbonates.
- They provide high adhesion of the sealing strip on all types of window frame.